We started Falconview to create Visionary Outdoor Innovations™ that solve challenges large and small faced by hunters, hikers, and other wildlife & outdoor enthusiasts. Stabil-Eyes™ & the Talon&Perch™ Quick Connect are the first 2 of a line of over a dozen products, already in the works.
Stabil-Eyes (above) is a fully self-contained system, combining binocular harness, protective pack and adjustable monopod, along with convenient storage for important items.
The STABIL-EYES™ Story...
Little did he know when he took up bowhunting at almost 64 years old, that it would become an all-consuming passion for Falconview founder Jim Ackerman.
"The first thing I noticed when I began to hunt elk & mule deer in the rugged Rocky Mountains was, 'Geez these binoculars are hard to hold steady."
The Stabil-Eyes concept was born, and nearly 5 years after that, here we are, introducing the world's first and only self-contained, fully mobile Binocular Sighting System.
Easy hands-free, steady viewing for longer periods, without fatigue.
Instantly deploy your binoculars atop a telescoping, stabilizing, monopod that provides extended, comfortable glassing sessions without arm fatigue, shaky views or the need to carry, take out, set-up, take down and re-stow a heavy, bulky, space-sucking tripod. Deploy and stow your binos on the move and never miss important sightings because you have to reposition that awkward tripod.
Check out the unique Rangefinder Shelf above for easy access and rangefinder protection
STABL-EYES FEATURES & BENEFITS
Solve “Shaky Bino Syndrome” and arm fatigue with the only fully mobile & self-contained binocular sighting system
- Enjoy steady glassing for extended periods of time without “Shaky Bino Syndrome.”
- Operate with no hands (or 1 hand) for extended glassing periods without fatigue.
- Instantly react to moving view opportunities in the field.
- Quickly and easily move from location to location in response to changing conditions in the field.
- Dramatically increase your range of steady viewing.
- Minimize the need to carry a heavy, space-consuming tripod.
- Eliminate tedious, slow, set-up and take-down, deployment and stowage hassles of tripods.
- Enjoy broader gridding range with greater, easier control than you can get with a tripod.
- Instantly share your binos with a companion with the unique Talon&Perch™ Quick Connect release, then just as quickly return the binos to your Stabl-Eyes system.
- Use the Talon&Perch Quick Connect to mount binos on a tripod or window mount whenever you want.
- Keep all important accoutrements with you and easy to access, including cell phone, licenses and ID, game calls, etc. in the zip-able rear pocket.
- Keep wind-checker, game calls, etc handy with front mesh sleeve and access them with either hand quickly and easily.
- Easily access your rangefinder or other accessories with 1 hand from the closable, protected front pocket.
- Stay more flexible, mobile, reactionary, without sacrificing steadiness or extended glassing capabilities
- Self-contained pack, monopod and harness for binoculars
- Monopod infinitely adjustable for perfectly comfortable glassing
- Angle infinitely adjustable & lockable for steady elevation control (degrees of adjustment)
- Adjustable harness for fit and height of user
- Wide base, reinforced pack for added stability
- All aluminum mechanism for light weight and durability... far lighter than a tripod
- Built-in rangefinder pocket for easy access & stowage
- Rangefinder lanyard strap to prevent loss or droppage of range finder
- Front mesh sleeve for calls, wind checker or other accessories
- Rear Zip pocket for cellphone license, etc.
- Quiet magnetic closure of bino & rangefinder compartments with bungy hooks for total security
- Water resistant fabric
- Accommodates binoculars up to 7.5x5.6”
- Talon™ Quick Connect to share binoculars with companions
- 1-hand binocular stowing mechanism
- Comfortable, breathable, lightweight harness
The Talon&Perch™ Quick Connect system allows you to quickly disconnect and reconnect your binoculars to Stabil-Eyes, or any other accessory equipped with the Perch mount.
You'll be able to get Perch tripod mounts, extra Talons for multiple binos, or extra Talon&Perch sets.